Job Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Worker / Production Assistant
Coldbreak Brewing Equipment, a premier manufacturer of portable draft equipment and entry level homebrewing equipment is currently looking for a part-time warehouse worker to join our team. This person will need to pay attention to detail and take pride in performing work assignments correctly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate and assist in the manufacturing of our products
- Prep materials used in the manufacturing of our products (i.e. put labels on boxes, attach brass fittings to vinyl tubing, bending stainless steel tubing by hand, etc.)
- Assist with shipping/receiving
- Assist with keeping the warehouse stocked, clean and orderly.
- Pull and stage orders
- Operate electric lift and pallet jack
The individual selected to join our team will possess the following:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Able to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Able to follow specific verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to wear protective eyewear and hand protection (gloves)
- Forklift or electric pallet jack experience preferred but not necessary
- Must be self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Must be able to handle repetitive tasks
- Must be able to use various hand tools; Cordless drill, impact wrench, socket wrench, tubing bender, vice grips, etc.
Flexible hours (Prefer Mondays and Thursdays)
12-18 hours per week
Job Type: Part-time
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr
Please email your cover letter and resume to Chris
Coldbreak Brewing Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.